BiCApP promotes the development of mobile and wearable applications for scientific research. It supports projects in all areas of psychology and the study of human-computer interaction, as well as UX/UI.
BiCApP’s research and development areas
- Development of interactive technologies for health and wellness: apps and wearable technology for wellness.
- Advanced solutions for training and learning: apps and wearable technology to support learning and training.
- New tools for work: analysis and development of apps and wearable technology to support work contexts
- Technologies for marketing: app and wearable technology to support and develop consumer behaviors
- Basic research related to UX/UI, perception and interaction of portable and wearable devices.